Linuxes and books to give away

Author: Siri Amrit Kaur
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Linuxes and books to give away
I have a bunch of technical books and various flavors of Linux that I've
played around with and would like to give away, if anyone's interested. I
can't make the next meeting, so if anyone wants this stuff to keep or give
away you could come by and pick it up, or maybe we could arrange to meet
somewhere.
I'll check my emails this evening.

Siri Amrit

Linuxes:

Mandrake 10 Community Edition (5 disks)
Mandrake 9.2
Suse 9.1 Pro (6 disks)
Libranet 2.8.1
Mepis 2003.10.02 (2 disks)
Buffalo Linux 1.4.1
NetBSD 1.6 i386 Live CD
FreeBSD 5.1
College Linux 2.3
Slackware Linux 9.0
Slackware Linux 9.1 (4 disks)
Red Hat Linux 7.3 (Full Set: 9 disks incl Star Office and Books)

Books:

Teach Yourself UNIX, 4th Edition
The Linux Cookbook
MCSE Networking Essentials
Windows NT TCP/IP
Introduction to Networking
Cisco Router Configuration and Troubleshooting
Operating Systems: A Systematic View (textbook)
Upgrading and Repairing PCs by Scott Mueller
Enhanced A+ Guide to Managing and Maintaining Your PC, 3rd Edition