Re: Your message to PLUG-announce awaits moderator approval

Author: KevinO
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Your message to PLUG-announce awaits moderator approval
>>Well, I got 2 of them. Somebody is attempting something on the list. I'll
>>make sure it is checked out.
>>
>>Alan

Everybody gets two each, since the list sent them.

My guess is that someone sent a message to the plug-discuss list, with their
'mail client' configured to use the plug-discuss address as his. Mailman
doesn't show the plug-discuss address as being subscribed so it sends a bounce
message back to itself (who it thinks the sender is).

This return message has the plug-discuss-admin has the From: address. This
address is subscribed so the message gets posted to the list.

- --
Kevino

AMAZING BUT TRUE ...
    If all the salmon caught in Canada in one year were laid end to end
    across the Sahara Desert, the smell would be absolutely awful.