Re: Westside?

Author: George Toft
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Westside?
Failing any other presentations, I can recycle some of my JAXLug
presentations (LDAP and DNS) or anything else here
<http://georgetoft.com/presentations/index.shtml> that nobody has seen.

I've winged training on nuclear power operations - I can surely wing a
computer presentation :)

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
AGD,LLC
www.agdllc.com