Fw: FireFox Party Announcement for Saturday!

Author: Dennis Kibbe
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Fw: FireFox Party Announcement for Saturday!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:55:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Jay <>
To: Ivan Barreda <>
Subject: FireFox Party Announcement for Saturday!

Hello everyone. We would personally like to thank
everyone who showed up to the first night of the
MozParty. It was an excellent gathering.

Once again, we will have MozParty 2, tonight.

Shortly after we made the announcement, some people
asked some questions. They were pretty common
questions. So we_ll address them now.

How long will the party last?
We intend the party to go on until 11:00 PM.

Is there anything else to do besides hang-out?
Yes. We plan to sell raffle tickets to go towards a
FireFox Party Pack, and have a contest for Google
GMAIL invites. The raffle tickets will go for $3.00
each. Any all remaining proceeds, after the Party
Pack, will go to the Mozilla Foundation.

Where is the party specifically at?
Coffee Plantation is located at 680 S Mill Ave # 101
Tempe, AZ. Don_t get lost.

How will I know the party is still on?
You will see a large FireFox poster hanging on the
front door of Coffee Plantation. We should be sitting
at a table with a bunch of FireFox stuff nearby. Just
look for the logo.

We would like to inform everyone that we found a
really neat restaurant right across from Coffee
Plantation. Its_ called Marvos, and unlike Coffee
Plantation, it offers FREE wireless internet
connections. What a great place. However, if you
want, you purchase WiFi airtime from Coffee Plantation
it goes for about $3.00 per hour.

When: Saturday (today) at 7:00PM to 11:00PM
Where: Coffee Plantation and/or Marvos

We hope to see you there tonight!

- Andrew Perry
- Ivan Barreda