Re: OT restoring windows boot loader

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT restoring windows boot loader
I 'found about it' way back last century..about 1995
when my friend who is going to radiation for cancer,
called one morning and said "I dude it"!!! Seems he
did something like 'del *.*' and forgot he was at the
root directory!! It has been around about that long or
so.

Yes, it is:

> Hey! That is one HECK of a web site!

Glad to help 'spread the word'. Especially since we
sometimes?? hose the MBR.

--- Mark Jarvis <>

=====