RE: OT: Voting day! (now spelling nazism)

Author: David
To: PLUG
Subject: RE: OT: Voting day! (now spelling nazism)
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Bryce C wrote:

> Spelling Nazi, all of Alan's full message was spelled correctly (read:
> no mistakes). As provided by dict.org, here below are the most commonly

well, all of them except the one I was poking humour ( <- notice the 2nd
'u') at :)

> Energize En"er*gize, v. i. imp. & p. p. Energized; p. pr. &
> vb. n. Energizing. From Energy.
> To use strength in action; to act or operate with force or
> vigor; to act in producing an effect.

pay careful attention to this one....

>> On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Alan Dayley wrote:
>>> I'm glad you are engergized about your participation in the process.

                        ^
oops, there it is again|

>> Where can I get some of that engergizing juice? :)

                                   ^
and my lame attempt at humour     |

(and notice the second 'u'...again ;)

anyway, it was a lame attempt at being on-topic by pointing out the
typical way a flame-fest might happen over a spelling snafu. which, imho,
a more on-topic flame-fest than bush/kerry. Im not really a spelling
nazy, considering my spelling often leaves somethingn to be desired.

David

--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
--Darth Vader