sftp question

Author: Carl Parrish
To: plug-discuss
Subject: sftp question
Okay I have a weird issues. I have five accounts on a box that when they
sftp into the box they are put in the *root* dir of the server. Every
other user is put into their home dir. Looking at /etc/passwd I see that
these five users were all given the *same* home dir. So I'm thinking it
must be some kind of perm problem with that dir but that dir has world
readable and writable perms so these users should be able to access it
(I guess) so my question is what *would* make sftp dump the user to the
root dir?

--
Carl Parrish()
http://www.carlparrish.com