[Fwd: [aztech-work] Solaris Conversion Expert needed]

+ [aztech-work] Solaris Conversion Expert needed (message/rfc822)
Author: JD Austin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: [Fwd: [aztech-work] Solaris Conversion Expert needed]
I figure there has to be someone on the list that could do this (grin)
In case the forward gets whacked, here are the appropriate details:

I need a Solaris 8 expert who knows how to do a soft upgrade up a few
patches with Oracle 8 and PeopleSoft 8 sitting on top of it. My client
needs someone to do this with no hiccups. Project should last several
days. Salary is open. Need is urgent!

If you are interested in the position, please e-mail me at
.

Eydie Dolan

LucasGroup

In Partnership with The Wall Street Journal.
Manager of Client Staffing

2231 E. Camelback Road, Suite 317
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 954-1325, ext. 608

Toll Free: 1-866-243-7759
Fax: (602) 954-9594
<blocked::mailto:abaxter@lucasgroup.com>

www.lucasgroup.com <blocked::http://www.lucasgroup.com/>

Don't reply to me, reply to them :)
JD

--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC

I need a Solaris 8 expert who knows how to do a soft upgrade up a few
patches with Oracle 8 and PeopleSoft 8 sitting on top of it. My client
needs someone to do this with no hiccups. Project should last several
days. Salary is open. Need is urgent!

If you are interested in the position, please e-mail me at
.

Eydie Dolan

LucasGroup

In Partnership with The Wall Street Journal.
Manager of Client Staffing

2231 E. Camelback Road, Suite 317
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 954-1325, ext. 608

Toll Free: 1-866-243-7759
Fax: (602) 954-9594
<blocked::mailto:abaxter@lucasgroup.com>

www.lucasgroup.com <blocked::http://www.lucasgroup.com/>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/_fOolB/TM

Looking for Arizona tech related work or workers? Post it here with a
plain text email (no attachments) sent to:
Subscribe by sending an email to:
Report list problems/concerns at:
Info on this and other related lists http://www.aztechlist.org
Become a Member and/or Sponsor http://www.acteva.com/go/azipa