tonight's meeting??

Author: mike hoy
To: plug-discuss
Subject: tonight's meeting??
did i miss something? was this cancelled?

I showed up and a few other ppl did too.

i may have missed an email stating that it had been
cancelled.

here's the link:

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/index.php?module=PostCalendar&func=view&Date=20041026&tplview=&viewtype=details&eid=18&print=

nobody at the place seemed to know why the meeting or
even if the meeting had been officially cancelled.

I made it to the right place, on the door of the
meeting room it even said 'linux group' 6:30 - 10:00
a couple of us waited around until about 8pm and then
gave up on it.

mike

=====
My site http://www.solodiver.net