Fake Redhat-Fedora Security update

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Fake Redhat-Fedora Security update
I haven't seen this make the list yet, although it did just hit /., but
apparently there is an e-mail out there from an official-sounding domain
asking users to download and install what is actually a trojan.
Slashdot: http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/10/24/2352234

-Bryce
Proud user of Gentoo

--
"If I am elected in November, no inner-city child will have to live in
an America where George Bush is president," Kerry said, addressing a