RE: Filenames causing problems in JFS

+ winmail.dat (application/ms-tnef)
Author: Sanjay Darisi
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Filenames causing problems in JFS

oops...correction. I was able to copy from Windows to a Ext3 folder. If I'm pulling from Linux box to a Ext3 folder, it stores them with different characters. So, still the problem exists. I have to schedule a copy and it has to be from Linux box (I can't do it from windows box b'cos of various other constraints). How can I enable this character support in the filenames???

Sanjay.

http://www.TechiesAbode.com/