Re: gtkam

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: gtkam
ec wrote:

> I have a simple 'kids' camera that has previously
> downloaded with linux, now it is giving me an error
> message, see attached jpg. done with ksnapshot.
>
> ???
>
> =====
> Cyclists should expect and demand safe
> accommodation on our public roads,
> just as does every other user.
>
> Nothing more is expected.
>
> Nothing less is acceptable!
>
> Long live Knoppix!!

Looks like a permissions problem to me, Ed.
I'm guessing that the user doesn't have permission to put stuff in '/'
(the filesystem root), which is a good thing (as it should be).
Shouldn't you be trying to save them in a directory named like
/home/username/mypics/ ? (or are you?)

--
-Eric 'shubes'
"There is no such thing as the People;