Re: Need help making a /home partition

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Need help making a /home partition
What text editor are you using? In vi you need to type i or a to add or
delete anything. Then to save you press the escape key then type :wq to
save or if you are not the owner of the file type :wq!

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.