Re: cxoffice and TOAD

Author: Donn Shumway
To: PLUG-discuss
Subject: Re: cxoffice and TOAD
Try datastudio or tora. No need for crossover office.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 06:40:19PM -0700, JD Austin wrote:
> Anyone on the list use crossover office?
> Im trying to get toad (quest.com) to work and although I can install and
> run it, it can't connect to any oracle data source :(
>
> It's one of the final things keeping me from freeing up the gig of space
> for vmware on my fedora laptop.
> Anyone tried this and had it work?
>
> --
> JD Austin
> Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
> email:
> http://www.twingeckos.com
> phone/fax: 480.344.2640

Donn
"I hope I don't sound like an old-fashioned stick-in-the-mud,
but when I hear about people making vast fortunes without
doing any productive work or contributing anything to society,
my reaction is: 'How can I get in on that?'"
-- Dave Barry