Re: Print to PDF Problem in SuSE 9.0

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Print to PDF Problem in SuSE 9.0
I don't remember where I got this, but here's CUPS+PDF:
My current setup is using the "Generic postscript color printer" (under
Postrscript), location "/var/spool/cups-pdf/", and what seems most
important, device uri: "cups-pdf:/", aka "Virtual Printer (PDF
Printer)". The exact section from my printers.conf is
<Printer PDF>
Info Prints PDF files
Location /var/spool/cups-pdf/
DeviceURI cups-pdf:/
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
</Printer>

Hope this helps some. Works for me at least, but I can't remember if I
had to do anything special for the cups-pdf:/. CUPS version 1.1.19.
Good luck