Re: Data Transfer Software

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Data Transfer Software
Nathan
Someone on this list suggested to me a while back a program called
winSCP3 for secure file transfer, it works wonderfully, and I do use it
everyday! If you want to login to Linux from Windows use Putty! I also
use it daily. Both are real easy to use and work flawlessly........

Mike

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.