Re: Keyboard captures

Author: Marshall Paul
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Keyboard captures
ec,

I realize that control, alt, and delete are NOT
commands. I didn't know that crtlaltdel was not a
command. My real goal was to break down each element
of this command string and understand it.
ca::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t5 -h -a now I fully
understand the shutdown command but do not understand
the ca::ctrlaltdel: portion and could not find
documentation on it. I can only assume out of my
ignorance that ca captures keyboard strokes and :: if
equal to ctrlaltdel executes what follows the :. If
that is so what number represents ctrlaltdel and how
is it derived? Can the the raw (HEX code)number be
substituted for ctrlaltdel?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Marshall