OT: Synch directories over SFTP

Author: Stephen Wiebelhaus
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: Synch directories over SFTP
I'm looking for way to synchronize directories over a
sftp connection. I know some files on my webserver are
newer than files on my local machine, also some files
on my local machine are newer than those on the
webserver, there are undoubtedly files missing on
either machine. I am getting a bit tired of checking
the date stamp of every file when I transfer files
back and forth. What is the easiest way to make sure
all files are on both machines, and that the newest
version of every file is on both machines.
Thanks

=====
Stephen
My homepage