Re: Installfest Saturday 8/28

Author: Marshall Paul
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest Saturday 8/28
Mark,

Thanks for the advice. I couldnot get loacalhost:631
to work untill I loaded the cupsys. Now it works and I
was able to set up my printer.

As for time you have the wrong time zone selected. If
you use KDE you can use the settings/control Center to
adjust the time. Its under the System administration
menu. You need to go toDate Time and select
administrator Mode.

Marshall