Re: pin layout: rj45 -> db9

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: pin layout: rj45 -> db9
That would depend on the device you're connecting to, although many
devices may use the same pinout for a "logging in" type of connection.

I'm not real clear on what you're trying to connect to what. Looks like
the diagram at the bottom of
http://www.lantronix.com/support/docs/html/eps_ref/appc.htm
is what you're looking for.

--