downgradingRe: viewing startup messages

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: downgradingRe: viewing startup messages

On Sunday 22 August 2004 08:11 am, George Toft wrote:
>  I'm quite sure the
> company is not doing it - their machines were compromised, so I e-mail
> them and let them know.

This is what makes you so cool buddy.

> take all the source IP's from your log

What is the location of this 'log' I was copying that list from dmesg. It is
ver upsetting, when I upgraded a package a bunch of other ones got changed as
well. I can't say that any of them were for the better! At the present time I
can't drag-n-drop from konsole any longer! I keep trying to upgrade konsole
thinking that would be fixed quickley but iy keeps sayin libc3 (or something
similar) needs to be updated but can't be.
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/