OT: Skills in SQL, Crystal Reports, Lab View

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: Skills in SQL, Crystal Reports, Lab View
Hello all,

I apologize in advance for the fact that this posting does not involve a
Linux project. However, times have been tough, so I figured that many of you
will welcome an opportunity of any kind. Plus if this works out I'll try to
repeat the process, hopefully with something more Linux-related. (And yes,
this is probably more appropriate to the devel list, but plug-discuss seems
to be a much larger group and time is of the essence here.)

This is the situation.  I have a possible project involving C++ and Visual
Basic, both of which I can handle.  The customer's requirements also mention
SQL, Crystal Reports, and Lab View.  I have a small amount of experience with
each of these but not a lot with any of them.  What I'm looking for is
someone that can help me out if I get the project and run into any trouble in
any of these areas (or maybe just for some quick tutoring.)  I would
certainly pay the person(s) for the hours.  Another problem is that I'm a
one-man operation.  It would be very helpful to be able to truthfully say I
have other resources I can draw on, even if they're just part time.  Is there
someone out there experienced in any of those technologies?  Would you be
interested in a few hours here and there?  Or maybe you know someone else who
would be.  The guy that contacted me had a ballpark estimate of 260 hours
over the course of a year, so it would definitely be a part-time thing.
Anyway, please let me know, off-line preferably, as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Vaughn Treude