Re: Knoppix and dsl....PUMP worked. Thanks!!

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Knoppix and dsl....PUMP worked. Thanks!!
Thanks, all. PUMP is on knoppix 3.3 and 3.4 and
worked. I restarted with the wire pulled and put back
in after booting was done. Then 'su'd' to root, and
pump. Worked for all three kernals we have.

I have tried the ifconfig before, but not the dchpd
thing. Will try that someother time.

Thanks again.

Ed

ps. IF I can remember the next time and the wife
to..hehehe, that will be the ?? of the day!!

=====