RE: GRUB loader

Author: Tom Achtenberg
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: GRUB loader
That's what I thought but it gives me an error saying it cannot allocate the
partitions correctly (but also says it is OK to ignore the error) then later
in the install it gives me other partition errors. When I restart even
after manually deleting the Linux partitions the Mandrake loader comes on
and asks which OS to load.