Re: epson actionlaser 1500

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: epson actionlaser 1500

Well, this time it cosat me nothing to get. I did a little searching and
apparently it works with the two laseractionlaser printer drivers they have.
It just wastes a sheet of paper in the printing process. Only problem I ssee
is that as I am trying to configure it it does not do it as root so to
rectify this situation I will have to configure it by loging in as root. Ifg
that doesn't work I'm in trouble.
It is cool though: I got a laser jet printer for the cost of cartridge. And
these don't dry out through dis-use as ink-jets do!
--
<:-)Mike(-:>

On Sunday 15 August 2004 13:08, ec wrote:
> Mike and others:
>
> ALWAYS print, out even if you have to go to the
> library or a friends, the 'list' before paying more
> than you can gamble with on an unknown device,
> Especially printers and scanners!!!
>
> Mike, I don't know, just giving all a 'heads up' that
> may not know or remember about 'linux' and print
> drivers.
>
> --- Michael Havens <> wrote:
> > Got a new printer and it isn't on linuxprinting.org.
> > am I screwed?
>

> > This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI
> > Internet
> > Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is
> > believed to be free of spam or viruses.
> > Please report spam to . If you would
> > like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
> > E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details.
> > Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.
> >

> > http://www.vei.net/

> =====
> Cyclists should expect and demand safe
> accommodation on our public roads,