arts

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: arts

There is one thing after that the microsoft fix didn't fix: that is sound. As
I'm loading up when it gets to the sound splash the following message
appears:

    Sound server informational message:
    Error while initializing the sound driver:
    device: default can't be opened for playback (No such device)
    The sound server will continue, using the null output device.

so this is leading me to believe that some alsa thing got upgraded when I
updated k3b. I, therefore, think I should update the installed alssa
componets daily until the error goes away. Does my plan sound like a good
one? If it does I need to know the names of the alsa componets I need to
update.
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/