Re: procmail

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: procmail

I read up on it! From what I read it would seem that I create a file:

    #~/.procmailrc
    :0B:
    * ^A message sent to you by
    * ^was scanned for potentially harmful content.
    /dev/null

To move things to /dev/null that say in the body of the message:

    A message sent to you by
and
    was scanned for potentially harmful content.

If that is it that was simple. But this is Linux. Things are rarely so simple.
Is it that simple?

On Friday 06 August 2004 16:01, Michael Havens wrote:
> Thanks for the advice Kurt.... still it would be easier to let procmail do
> it for me! I;ll read up on it (man procmail).
>
> On Friday 06 August 2004 14:57, Kurt Granroth wrote:
> > Try "Shift-Delete" to delete a message without
> > putting it into the trash.

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/