More help is on the way ~ Charter school needs old equipment

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss, andria.niles
Subject: More help is on the way ~ Charter school needs old equipment

On Sunday 01 August 2004 13:41, Alexander Henry wrote:
> Dennis declared himself a distro data silo and CD burner on his laptop.
> Dennis always donates generously to PLUG, thanks as always.

Yes! Thanks for all you do Dennis. Soon, I will be able to further help out
with buning things. One of my friends at church today said that he got a new
burner for his computer and that he would like for me to have his old burner.
I will have to have what I am going to burn already on my main PC since I do
not have DSL type of connection. Oh yea.... I will be able to copy from cd to
cdr.

Another one of my church friends (Andria Niles wk. 602-286-8759) is an 'early
college high school' instructor (from what I interpret what she was saying it
is a Charter HighSchool through Gateway Community College) (ask her about it)
and she was saying that her school needs extra equipment. They might be
wanting M$ compatible but they may be desperate enough to not care or someone
could point her towards the light by showing her examples of a working linux
environment in school [read Sequia (480) 649-7737]. In any case if you can
help her please do so. is her email
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/