YES! (Was: Re: Installfest tomorrow?)

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: YES! (Was: Re: Installfest tomorrow?)
You heard him. InstallFest tomorrow!

What: PLUG Linux InstallFest
When: Saturday, July 31, 2004 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Where: University of Advancing Technology, 2625 West Baseline Road in
Tempe, Arizona. Located on the south side of Baseline road just east of
48th Street.

- Bring your computer for help installing Linux
- Bring your computer for help configuring new hardware or software
- Come down to help out, watch installs, ask questions and see cool things

Alan