Re: SUDO [WAS: Re: patch with make-kpkg]

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: SUDO [WAS: Re: patch with make-kpkg]

Thanks for your advise, Bryce. Doing it as $user just resulted in a differant
error:

bmike1@0[linux-2.4.22]$ make config
Makefile:259: arch/i386/Makefile: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `arch/i386/Makefile'. Stop.
bmike1@0[linux-2.4.22]$ make menuconfig

--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/