Re: apt-get install \ question

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: apt-get install \ question

On Saturday 24 July 2004 10:38, Austin Godber wrote:
> it might be less disruptive to your life if you used the OpenMosix
> Knoppix disk, ClusterKnoppix

The problem with that is that it doesn't install correctly to the HD (from
what I've seen on the BB). Very much like when I treied installing
Professional Hackers Linux Assult Kit (PHLAK) and Security Tools Distribution
(STD); but the problem might also have been related to my lack of working
knowledge.

According to what I have read about openMosix, it spreads jobs to available
proccessors (which is what I want to do. What I'm doing is laying linoleum
into a spare bedroom and turning that into a computer room. I am trying to
get three more computers and with those and the switch that was picked up at
the Scottsdale Senior Center (thanks for letting us know about that ec) will
apply my knowledge of networking to real life so I do not forget it!
Well I got to go. See ya all later!
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/