job: PERL 5 Programmer Needed

Author: Steve Smith
To: plug-discuss
Subject: job: PERL 5 Programmer Needed
I don't know anything about this except that it arrived in my mailbox --
In case anyone's interested:

---------------
PERL 5 Programmer Needed

Needed: PERL 5 programmer/developer with 3 or more years of experience
in the UNIX environment preferably Sun Solaris 8 (OS v2.8). Candidate
should have experience interfacing with database systems via ODBC,
supporting web application CGI using PERL 5, and interfacing with LDAP
directories.

This temporary position pays well depending on experience and would be
approximately a 2 - 4 month engagement.

High Level Description

1) Pull existing entries from LDAP source
2) Merge existing LDAP entries w/ new input source records generating
key value by formula
3) Write new entries to LDAP
4) Read second data source, find matching entries in another LDAP
directory and create key value by formula
5) Create/merge and export data to foreign host.

Interested candidates should contact:
Yosef Morgan
Director Planning & Technology Services
District Office