Re: http test

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: http test
Interesting, because I can access it from home. Here is my problem, I
can access it with that IP from same router, but not outside in. I have
looked at firewall, but I don't see anything funny. I am using Apache as
well. I also have no access via ssh or ftp via the internet. Any clues?

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.