KDE repositories for Red Hat!

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: KDE repositories for Red Hat!
I am a Red Hat guy, mostly because when I started using Linux, my boss knew
what Red Hat was. However, I am also a KDE guy which is sometimes a
step-child on Red Hat because Red Hat supports the GNOME project.

Well, in looking for some of the more fringe KDE stuff, I found a reference to
the KDE for Red Hat project. Jackpot! An apt or yum repository of all those
KDE packages that Red Hat repositories don't usually have!

http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

Cool. Just thought I'd share for all those Red Hat and KDE people out there.

Alan