Re: lame

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Bill Jonas
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: lame
On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 12:14:11AM -0700, Matt Alexander wrote:
> http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/shop/_templates/item_main_Rio.asp?model=220&cat=53
>
> http://www.neurosaudio.com/

Don't forget the iRiver: http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/H120.aspx
http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/H140.aspx

While we're on the subject, does anyone have one of these? I'm
contemplating a purchase, and I have a few questions on things I'm not
clear on. If you, the hypothetical H120 or H140 owner, would be willing
to chat with me about it, I would be grateful. It would be even cooler
to be able to play with it a bit, as I haven't yet found it on display
in a store and I'm really hesitant to drop a wad of cash on it without
having spent a few minutes with it.

I'm also considering the Karma, but there are some things that make me
hesitant about buying it. I *have* played around with it in the store,
though, and i find its (human) interface acceptable.

Thanks for any help!

--
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step