Re: Installfest 6/26

Author: Craig Brooksby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest 6/26
> Can I take a roll, who will be planning on attending?

I'm coming at about noon.
Bringing my computer with a fresh install of Mepis 2003.10 stable.
Trying to get it to recognize my D-Link DWL-520 board.

There are *excellent* instructions for how to do this, online. My
problem is that I have never done a makefile or configured a kernel.
The instructions presume a base level of Linux know-how which I don't
have.

I have downloaded all needed files; I have the Mepis CDs, I have the
very well written instructions. I am hoping I can we can get my box
to recognize 802.11b !

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Craig