Re: Any suggestions on how to improve this?

Author: Craig White
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Any suggestions on how to improve this?
On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 09:09, Michael Sammartano wrote:
> Actually Dell does offer Linux on both workstation and Server classes. They
> are currently offering Red Hat only, and have done so for roughly a year.
> http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/precn_450n?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd
> http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/pedge_3250?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

----
That's funny because I checked it the other day to see if things had
changed. If you navigate through to the Dell Precision 450 Workstation,
the list offers 3 different versions of XP Professional but off to the
right is a link (which I missed) for the Linux version.

They have been selling servers unbundled or bundled with Linux for quite
some time now.

Craig