Re: broken dependency

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: broken dependency

I forgot to start the eternet card. In any case the error I receive:
-in the config menu I do :
    ip address 10.10.10.1
and it responds:
    Incomplete command.
'ip address ?' responds with:
        A.B.C.D  IP address
so I am pretty sure this is where I put the desired address in.

--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/