Re: Dynamic DNS was Re: Need Linux-friendly ISP

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Dynamic DNS was Re: Need Linux-friendly ISP
I'll attest to that. I run a SmoothWall router/firewall which integrates
all the major dynamic dns clients and updates every time its IP changes,
and when booting up. Long story short, I've had the same IP since I
signed up last June, same modem, and using the same NIC.

BTW, Cox likes to call their service Cox.net now, to seperate themselves
from the old @Home network.