Re: Interesting links

Author: George Toft
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Interesting links
I heard from some IBM employees that since an internal memo was leaked
to the press (http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=13485), there is a
strong push to get a Linux desktop image fully functional. Imagine -
one of the largest consulting companies running Linux as the standard
desktop image :)

For the last several months when I consulted there, I used Fedora RC1 as
my desktop, so it is possible.

--
George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
CIO