Re: Any suggestions on how to improve this?

Author: Phil Mattison
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Any suggestions on how to improve this?
I agree with Derek's assessment of the message and I also
believe it would be a good thing to get government using
Linux. I think the one thing missing so far is the call to
specific action. Perhaps you could invite them to send
some of their IT staff to some of the free Linux training
sessions put on by the group. This would start a dialog
and start building some relationships, which are necessary
before any level of trust or confidence will emerge. These
IT managers will switch to Linux only when they are confident
that they know who will support them in their decision
and that those people are competent to ensure their success.
--
Phil Mattison
Ohmikron Corp.