Web site analysis tool

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Web site analysis tool
What tool would you webmasters out there recommend for analysis of the
structure of a web site?

I have a directory and file tree of all the website pages that on my local
hard drive. I want to use some tool to help me see the links between the
pages and the structure of the pages, images and so on. The pages are almost
pure HTML with some very simple CSS and a bit of javascript to display
today's date and rotate header images. It is all very clean, hand written
HTML.

I think it needs to be resturctured a bit to make it more usable but it is
hard for me to analize quickly since I am not an experienced HTML coder. I
am looking for a tool that could show me the hierarchy of links and pages.
Any recommendations?

Alan