importing netscape bookmarks to Mozilla

Author: Bob Holtzman
To: plug-discuss
Subject: importing netscape bookmarks to Mozilla
I tried posting this to a couple of mozilla news groups with no results so
I'll try here.

When I try to import Netscape bookmarks the navigation window doesn"t
show my .netscape directory even when filtering for all files. As a
matter of fact it doesn"t show any hidden directorys or files. Does
anyone know how I can access the Netscape boomark file to import it?
I've done it manually in the past but I'd like to use Mozilla's
Import feature.

Any help/pointers/directions/flames welcome.

Thanks.

--
Bob Holtzman
......check the price of the beer!"