Re: SuSe 9

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Bill Jonas
To: plug
Subject: Re: SuSe 9
On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 07:51:32AM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Does anyone have a URL for this magazine?

I was at Fry's over the weekend. I saw the bundled SuSE CD(s) with the
magazine and considered buying it. I'm not 100% sure which one it was,
but it might have been Linux Format (.co.uk), especially considering the
price that ec mentioned.

--
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step