umount2

Author: Terry Lynch
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: CVSD
Subject: umount2
My first post and I'm not sure if this 19th century style of
communications automagically copys the post am I responding to or not .
Anyways, here goes, with apologies for my ignorance, I am used to
posting in forums.

One of my favorite little sayings is "Teach a man to fish and you'll
feed him for a day, teach a man to Google and he'll never bother you
again..."

P.S. Off topic, but I am wondering why PLUG communicates in this, at
least imho, archaic and inefficient manner. Why not a forum? Are the
administration/resources not available? I'm not trying to offend
anyone, just wondering. I'm sure this style requires less
administration/resources and doesn't require moderators, so is that the
reason in a nutshell? Personally I'd much prefer a forum but maybe
that's just me... Thanks in advance for any enlightenment...