RE: Job:

Author: Franz Ucko
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Job:
We are looking for a FT Web Admin. Here are the job requirements:

* Minimum of two years of system administration experience in a
Linux/WebLogic/Apache environment.
* Commitment to excellent customer service.
* Linux server administration skills, preferably with RedHat version 7.2.
* WebLogic server skills in a clustered environment, preferably with version
7.0.
* Apache server skills.
* Database administration, preferably with Microsoft SQL.
* Networking experience with routing, firewalls and load balancing.

Please forward your resume to me if you are interested or know anyone who
has these skills.

Thanks,

Ken