Re: idea for the Library webpage

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: idea for the Library webpage
PLUG must, for many reasons and especially on principle, respect any and
all copyrights and licenses. Always. Period.

If the e-books in question allow distribution via the web site, we COULD
do that if the storage requirments are acceptable. If not but they allow
sharing of one copy of the book (one person uses it at a time), we could
do that. If the e-book is allowed to be used only by the owner of the
printed book or whatever, we will follow such restrictions.

Find out what the copyright license is for all electronic materials before
we do any distribution of it. We will follow the author's/publisher's
rules.

Alan