Re: Making a LiveCD?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Making a LiveCD?
Bill Earl said:
--[clip]--

> We have a couple of applications for a LiveCD, the coolest being a nice
> auto-running demo CD that will run a presentation on boot (yes, we could

--[clip]--

I remember reading about a distro based on Knoppix that is designed for
exactly this application. Someone took Knoppix, stripped out the "office"
applications, added video and presentation applications and left lots of
room to add your video and presentation content. Look for something like
"knoppix based multimedia boot cd" and you should find it.

Alan