Book Review Books

Author: Gabe Grijalva
To: plug
Subject: Book Review Books
When we had the last Installfest I requested and
received some books to be distributed at the
Installfest. It so happens that the publisher put me
on their shipping list and have sent me over a half
dozen books to give to friends (PLUG members) in
return for book reviews. Yesterday I gave them to Mike
Havens to distribute them, he will be taking them to
the installfest on Saturday. He will be posting a
notice of what the titles are (they deal with Mozilla
development, programming, SPARC systems, UNIX
Programming...etc...). If you want to reserve a book
and pick it up at the installfest then contact him off
list. Feel free to contact me off list if you have any
questions.....Gabe