Re: X + DRI problem | solved (again)

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: X + DRI problem | solved (again)
If you haven't seen this already, you might take a glance at
ftp://deb.q.net/gentoo/xorg-x11_Gentoo_Instructions. I know you've got
your XOrg running, but other people might find it useful too. Perhaps
another reference on your page? Thanks for the motivation to move to
XOrg, hoping it handles GLX better with Xinerama.